TrustedTipsters.com´s Terms of Service Agreement sets the terms and conditions which governs the use of services provided by TrustedTipsters.com. Please read carefully this Terms of Service document, and keep a copy of it for your reference.
BY ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES OR ACCESSING ANY CONTENT THAT IS MADE AVAILABLE BY TrustedTipsters.com YOU EXPRESS YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY OUR TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES AS YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A BINDING CONTRACT WITH TrustedTipsters.com. YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES IS CONDITIONED BY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH (OR CANNOT COMPLY WITH) THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SITE, CONTENT OR OUR SERVICES.
To become verified, tipsters must meet the following five criteria:
- ‘Terms/Agreement’ refers to the latest version of this Terms of Service Agreement document.
- ‘We/Us/Website’ refers to TrustedTipsters.com, and their developers and affiliates.
- ‘Site’ refers to the website of the TrustedTipsters.com.
- ‘We/Us/Website’ refers to TrustedTipsters.com, and their developers and affiliates.
- ‘User/You’ refers to any person using our Services or accessing the TrustedTipsters.com
- ‘Outside source’ refers to any application, website, natural or legal entity other than TrustedTipsters.comor their affiliates.
- ‘Content’ refers to all images, text, audio and video data or any other information located in the Site.
- ‘User Generated Content’ refers to the Content provided by the Users.
- ‘Services’ refers to the functionality of the Site and website rating services provided by TrustedTipsters.com
Tipsters who satisfy all five requirements receive a verification seal to place on their website. Verified tipsters are also listed on our site so visitors can quickly and easily find them and begin receiving tips from them.
2.1 By accessing the Site you confirm that you areabove the legal age under applicable laws in your country or that you are at least 18 years old. By using our Services, you agree and confirm that you (i) have full legal capacity to enter into an obligatory and irrevocable relation, (ii) that you will provide true, accurate, and complete information where requested, and information which is otherwise compatible with these Terms, (iii) that you will not use Services contrary to these Terms or applicable laws.
2.2 We may not know who uses the Site or the Services, so it is your responsibility to determine whether the use of the Site or the Services does not breach any local laws or regulations. You shall comply with any applicable laws, regulations and policies whenever you use our Site or Services.If any part of the Site, or the Services is not in compliance with your local laws, you may not use the Site and the Services. Any such Service will be considered as ‘not available in your region’.
2.3 When registering on our Site, Users shall not provide false out-of-date and incomplete information about themselves. You agree to regularly update your information should there be any changes, in order to keep registered information true, accurate, up-to-date and complete. If you provide information contrary to aforementioned conditions, we may deny or terminate you access to the Site, parts of it or our Services. We are not responsible for any failure in providing the Services which results from information that is not true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete. You are also able to register through Facebook or Twitter.
2.4 You shall be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your TrustedTipsters.com log in information. You are solely responsible for the information associated with your account and any activity related to your account. If you suspect that someone accessed your account without authorization, you are advised to inform us immediately and change your login details
2.5 In case that you provide us with your e-mail address, you are authorizing us to contact you using such contact information, as a part of the provided service (Service e-mails). These e-mails cannot be considered as “unsolicited commercial e-mail advertisements” and you are not able to opt-out of receiving them. If you do not want to receive such emails you must cancel your account. We may also inform you through e-mail about news, promotions, special offers, surveys and or other topics of interest related to the TrustedTipsters.com and our affiliates (Promotional e-mails). If you decide that you want to stop receiving these e-mails please follow instructions contained in promotional e-mails to opt out.
2.6 If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to contact us at [email protected]. We reserve right to contact you with feedbacks, updates, or questions regarding your submission. Under no circumstances your submission shall create obligation on our side to accept it or provide any additional communication.
(D) Acceptable Use Policy
- send or otherwise post unauthorized or unsolicited advertising andcommercial communications (such as spam or bulk e-mail) through the Site;
- harvest, collect or store Site users' content or information, or otherwise access the Site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission;
- upload, post or publish content which contains viruses or other malicious code which are intended to disrupt, damage or interfere with any software or hardware (Trojan horse, worm, timebomb, cancelbotetc);
- harass, threaten or bully any person or party, including other users;
- post or transmit content which isinaccurate, illegal, defamatory, obscene, vulgar hateful, shocking or otherwise inappropriate, incites violence, incites racially or ethnically intolerance, insulting, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or contains graphic or gratuitous violence or is otherwise objectionable to third parties;
- harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity or impersonate any other person or entity or otherwise restricting or inhibiting any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- take any action creating a disproportionately large usage load on our Site unless expressly permitted by TrustedTipsters.com;
- create more than one account or share your account with anyone;
- post or transmit content that is misleading; You may not promote, suggest, or link to any incentives that are not actually delivered upon ad-completion. Delivered content must be a full and accurate representation of the incentive promised prior;
- create false identity or try to impersonate other person or entity in any other way;
- encourage participation in or promote any contents, pyramid schemes, surveys, chain letters or spamming, or unsolicited emailing through the website ;
- communicate any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, or otherwise infringes or violates someone else's rights;
- post or transmit hyperlinks to other websites that violate these Terms;
- facilitate or encourage any violation of these Terms of Service;
- Users shall be held responsible for posting, uploading or making otherwise available to third parties content and any consequences it might has.
(E) Intellectual property rights
2.9 The Sites contains text, pictures, videos, audio, graphic content, software, database rights, codes, files, links, services marks,trademarks, copyrights and other content which belong to the TrustedTipsters.com or these contents are being used with an appropriate permission. All rights are reserved.
2.10 By using our Site and Services you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to access and use the Siteand other Content.Nothing in these Terms, shall grant you a right to copy, modify or create derivative works based on the Site and its Content; distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the Site or its Content to any third party; reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Site; or make the functionality of the Site available to multiple users through any means, unless stated otherwise.
(F) User Generated Content
2.11 By submitting User content on the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable right and license (with the right to sublicense)to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, derivate, distribute, display and store such User Generated Content on the Site and on any other marketing material we may create. The User warrants and agrees that he has right to give the Site all the rights set forth above. In case that we use the User Generated Content we shall give appropriate credit to the Userby mentioningtheir chosen username. Except before mentioned use of User Generated Content, you retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in content which you submit, post or display on or through the Site.
2.12 We strive to provide a safe environment for all our Users. Most of the content is provided by Users and we donot monitor User Generated Content on the Site.Users agree that the Site does not have any control whatsoever content is being posted. You agree to inform us immediately if you encounter any illegal activity, activity that is in breach of these Terms, or activity you suspect might be in violation of these Terms or applicable laws or might otherwise be objectionable. Although we expressly prohibit posting of any User Generated Content which is inaccurate, illegal, defamatory, obscene, vulgar hateful, shocking or otherwise inappropriate, incites violence, incites racially or ethnically intolerance, insulting, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or contains graphic or gratuitous violenceor is otherwise objectionable to third parties, you agree and accept that you might get exposed to such content; therefore you agree that you use Site and Services at your own risk. We reserve the right to remove any content which we find to constitute a breach of these Terms or relevant laws, without notifying the users or providing reasoning for such action. You recognize and concur that TrustedTipsters.com bears no obligation regarding the risk, harm, damage, or loss that might emerge from content submitted to or distributed on the Ste.
3.1 The Users may gain access through our Site to the third party sites, services and content which do not fall under our control. You might find links or other services which can lead to third party services and content (including advertising). Third party sites and services have their own legal terms and privacy policies in effect. You are irrevocably waive any claim against Site and you shall not hold us liable or responsible in respect to third party sites, services and content.
4.1 The User will indemnify and hold TrustedTipsters.com, its employees, affiliates and directors harmless, including costs and any fees including but not limited to legal and accounting fees, from any claim, dispute, liability, damages, losses, demands emerging from your access or use of the Site and Services, User Provided Content, use of third party services or your violation of these Terms and applicable laws and regulations.
5.1 YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE TrustedTipsters.com SERVICE IS TO STOP USING THE TrustedTipsters.comSERVICES.
5.2 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW TrustedTipsters.com, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, SUPPLIERS, ASSIGNS OR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE TrustedTipsters.com SERVICES, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTYAPPLICATION CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THESITE, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF TrustedTipsters.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TrustedTipsters.comS AGGREGATEDLIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TrustedTipsters.com, IF ANY, THE PAST ONE MONTH FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
5.3 TrustedTipsters.com, it’s employees, agents, and its directors do not accept any liability and you hereby agree to release us of any liability arising (whether directly or indirectly) out of the information provided through the Site, or any errors, in or omissions from information in the Site. TrustedTipsters.com is not liable for loss (whether directly or indirectly) caused by your actions or decisions based on your reliance on the information provided to you through the Site, nor caused by the delay, malfunction of the operation or the availability of the Site.
5.4 TrustedTipsters.com does not guarantee that the information on the Site is correct. We do not endorse other websites or encourage you to visit other websites. We also do not dissuade you or advise against visiting other websites. All information on reliability of the websites is provided directly from the users and not by us. TrustedTipsters.com organizes and filters information provided by the users and our algorithms calculate the relevant score for a particular website. Score is calculated automatically by the algorithm without any interference or monitoring.
6.1 TrustedTipsters.com MAY MAKE CHANGES OR REPLACE OUR TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME. WE WILL POST SUCH CHANGES, REPLACEMENTS AND UPDATES ON THE SITE AND SUCH CHANGE, REPLACEMENT AND UPDATE TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING. YOU ARE CONSENTING TO KEEP YOURSELF UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST POSTED TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY SUCH CHANGE, REPLACEMENT AND UPDATE IF YOU ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICE AFTER WE HAVE POSTED IT INOUR SITE. THE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT APPLIES REGARDLESS FROM WHICH PLATFORM YOU ACCESS OUR SITE.
7.1 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Republic of South Africa, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed in South Africa by the South Africa residents. You agree that if you have any dispute with TrustedTipsters.com you will contact us in order to settle through negotiations and mutual understanding. If the solution can not be reached in negotiations you agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the city of Cape Town, South Africa.
8.1 If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any sense, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the other parts of these Terms. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Any failure to exercise or enforce any right or the provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
8.2 These Terms may be available on multiple languages, however English version will be considered as the authentic and official version.